What is a Vision Board?
A visual goal setting tool. You cut and glue, words, pictures or items to a board, paper in a book – bringing to life your vision for your life, or an aspect of your life, health, relationships, financial etc.
Here is another way to look at it: an interior designer will put together a board – with colours, textures etc…they have a vision for the space and that is what they create.
Read more here: http://bit.ly/
Now you can do the same for your life.
What do I bring? Great Question!
• An open supportive mind (this will be a supportive environment – where are all goals and desires are possible!)
• Your lunch – we are brown bagging it!
I will provide beverages.
There is a microwave available for your use.
• Slippers and wear comfortable clothing
• Glue stick and scissors
• Old magazines, pictures etc. Even bring magazines which may not appeal to you – they may appeal to someone else in the group. ♥ Bring any magazine so we can access a variety of images etc.
• Something to glue your vision onto. Bristol board, cardboard, canvas, scrap book, index cards (if you are making more than one – or affirmation cards).